- I want to buy from the Mio e-shop, can I order over the phone?
- I made a purchase online but haven’t received a confirmation email - what should I do?
- Can I change my order?
- I’ve changed my mind about my purchase, is there a cooling off period?
- How can I track my order status?
- I want to check what I have bought online from you – can I do this?
- My order hasn’t arrived, is damaged or seems to be incomplete. What should I do?
- I want to return my order – what should I do?
- Who pays the delivery costs on returned orders?
- What is your refund policy?
- What warranty do you offer with your products?
- What warranty do you offer with your accessories?
- Shipping and delivery FAQs
- Can I choose different methods of delivery?
- Can you ship to multiple addresses?
- I don’t want to pay delivery costs, can I collect items in person?
- How long before I receive my order?
- When do you dispatch items?
- Will delivery take longer during bank holidays or Christmas periods?
I want to buy from the Mio e-shop, can I order over the phone?
We’re sorry but you can only buy online from the Mio e-shop. However, you may be able to buy over the phone from our retail partners.↑ back to the top
I made a purchase online but haven’t received a confirmation email - what should I do?
Please check your junk folder for a confirmation email from Mio. If you haven’t heard from us within two hours of placing your order, please contact our sales support team.↑ back to the top
Can I change my order?
Unfortunately, you can’t amend an order once you’ve placed it online. However, as long as you cancel your order before it is despatched or return your unopened order within a week of its arrival, we will give you a refund. You can then place a new order for the product you would like.↑ back to the top
I’ve changed my mind about my purchase, is there a cooling off period?
If you are in the European Union, you have the right to change your mind within 7 working days of the date the product was delivered – this is known as ‘the cooling off’ period. You can then return unwanted goods to us for a full refund – providing that they are re-saleable and in the same condition in which you received them. We can only accept returns if the packaging on the product has not been opened. Please note that we can only refund the price of unlock keys if they have not been activated. For more information, please contact our sales support team.↑ back to the top
How can I track my order status?
It’s easy to track the progress of your purchase online. You’ll find full details of how to do this with your order confirmation.↑ back to the top
I want to check what I have bought online from you – can I do this?
To view all your orders with us, please go to www.mio.com and choose the Mio website for your region. Once you’re there, click the “My Account” link at the top of the screen then click “Account Overview” and choose “View all orders”. You’ll find details of your purchases there.↑ back to the top
My order hasn’t arrived, is damaged or seems to be incomplete. What should I do?
If you have any problems, please contact our sales support team immediately with your order number, your name and details of the issue. We aim to get back to you within two working days. To get in touch, just visit http://www.mio.com and click the Contact us link.↑ back to the top
I want to return my order – what should I do?
The first step is to get in touch by completing our online Contact Form. One of our Customer Support team will then email you a Customer Return Authorisation Number (CRAN) along with detailed instructions on how to return your order. Please note that if you are returning a product because we’ve made a mistake, because it is defective or has been damaged during delivery, we will refund the delivery charges and reimburse your return postage costs. In all other cases, you will have to pay for and arrange the return of your order. We strongly recommend that you send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier and have insurance in place to cover the value of the goods.↑ back to the top
Who pays the delivery costs on returned orders?
If you’re returning a product because we’ve made a mistake with the order, there’s a defect in the product for which we are liable or it’s been damaged during delivery then we will be happy to:
- refund the purchase price of the goods you’re returning
- refund the delivery charges for sending the product to you reimburse the cost of sending your order back to us
In all other circumstances we will expect you to pay the costs of returning your order.
What is your refund policy?
It depends on whether the goods you’re returning are faulty or not: Returning Non-Faulty Goods You may return unwanted orders within 7 working days of delivery as long as any seals (on items such as computer software) have not been broken, the goods are re-saleable and in the same condition in which you received them. This right of return meets your statutory consumer rights.
Returning Faulty Goods
- We work hard to ensure all goods supplied by Mio are generally free from defects in workmanship and materials and fit for the purposes for which such goods would normally be used. However, we are aware that sometimes faults can occur and if you discover a problem then you should return your goods within a reasonable time of discovering it. However, please note that we can’t accept the return of any goods that have been altered, damaged, neglected or used in any way other than in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Returning unlock keys
- Please note that we can only refund the price of unlock keys if they have not been activated. Please take care to ensure you purchase the correct unlock key for your device.
What warranty do you offer with your products?
The following Mio devices have a 2 year warranty (not in UK and Ireland):
- GPS Car Kit
- Spirit 370/470/475/575/575 TV
- Moov Spirit 500 Series
- Moov Spirit Flat
- Moov Spirit 300 Series
- Moov Spirit TV Series
- Moov M300 Series
- Moov M400 Series
- Moov Series
- A702/ A701/ A501/ A300/ A201 168/ 169 268/ 269/ 336/ 338/ 339/ 558 268+/ 269+
The following Mio devices have a 1 year warranty – UK and Ireland:
- GPS Car Kit
- Navman 370/378/470/474/475/478/479/575/579/675/ Spirit V575 TV
- Navman Spirit 500 Series
- Navman Spirit Flat
- Navman Spirit 300 Series
- Navman Spirit TV Series
- Navman M300 Series
- Navman M400 Series
The following Navman units have a 2 year warranty:
- iCN 520 / 530 / 550
- iCN3xx iCN7xx
- F Series
- N Series
- S Series
- PiN 570
- SPiN 100 / S10
- S30/S50/S70/S80/S90i S30 3D/S50 3D/S70 3D
The following Navman devices have a 1 year warranty:
- All Sport Tool
- PiN 100 / 300
- GPS 3xxx
- GPS 4xxx
- Spirit S100/S200/S300T
- F15/F25 F100/F200/F250T F35/F45/F37M/F47M/F300/F350/F400/F450
- Navman M300/M400
- Mio Navman Spirit S300/S500/Flat/V505/V735
Note: Germany and Switzerland have 2 Years Warranty on ALL units.
What warranty do you offer with your accessories?
Unless stated otherwise all accessories include a 1 year warranty.
Shipping and delivery FAQs
How much does standard delivery cost? Delivery costs are based on the value of the product, its weight and where it is being shipped from. Once you’ve added a product to the shopping basket online, you can view the delivery costs.
Can I choose different methods of delivery?
We’re sorry but you can’t choose how you’d like your order to be delivered. If your order is being dispatched from our warehouse in Belgium, all orders are shipped with Belgium Post or DPD courier. Goods being dispatched from the UK are delivered by UK Mail (devices) or Royal Mail (accessories).
Can you ship to multiple addresses?
Unfortunately we are only able to ship your order to one address. However you are able to choose a back-up, alternative address during online checkout - /shop/new_checkout.php
I don’t want to pay delivery costs, can I collect items in person?
We’re sorry but we aren’t able to offer a pick-up in person service at our warehouse(s).
How long before I receive my order?
We aim to deliver all goods within 3 to 5 working days of receiving your order. If you’re ordering from the UK for delivery to a UK address, it takes on average 2 days for your goods to arrive. However, the exact time will depend on how your order is shipped, where it is being delivered to and when you place your order.
Standard service using UPS courier service:
- Next day delivery within Belgium
- Rest of EUROPE: depends of destination, please check the map for more info:[ATTACHED MAP]
Standard service using Belgium (B)post:
- Registered mail (Taxipost) for devices:delivery takes 2 working days to Belgium and neighbouring countries, 3 to 5 working days to most other EU countries and 4 to 8 working days to the rest of the world.
- Unregistered mail (BPI) for accessories: 2 to 3 working days for all EU countries.
Please note that all times or dates stated for delivery are estimated. Orders placed during a weekend or bank holiday or for delivery to addresses outside mainland UK may take longer to be delivered.
When do you dispatch items?
Although you can order online at any time, our warehouse can only prepare items for dispatch between Monday to Friday. Orders received after 10am (Central European Time) during weekdays will be processed the following working day and orders shipped accordingly.
Will delivery take longer during bank holidays or Christmas periods?
Yes. Our offices are closed on bank holiday so we can’t process orders on these days. Please note that deliveries will not be made on public holidays (in the United Kingdom, European Union and EEA Member States) or between Christmas and the New Year.