MiTAC Europe is a subsidiary of MiTAC, a Taiwanese multinational and a leader in the global ICT Industry.
At a global level, MiTAC offer R&D, design, manufacturing, assembly, marketing and solution services, covering the full range of electronics manufacturing services.
At a regional level, MiTAC Europe manages operations for MiTAC’s own brands across Europe including:
- Mio and Navman - Leading GPS brands
- Mio Cyclo - New Cycling GPS brand
- Magellan - A range of Outdoor products
- MioCARE - Computer tablets in Healthcare
- MioWORK - Computer tablets for Retail and Hospitality
MiTAC Europe is currently looking for:
As a Key Account Manager you are responsible for maximizing sales on consumer markets in key retail accounts in which you will develop end-to-end relationships. You have a thorough understanding of retail marketplace, e-tail and catalogue sales landscape.
You are a target driven person, focused on quarterly targets. You agree and implement sales plans and relevant key actions to increase market share and brand awareness.
This role reports to the Country Director DACH and will work collaboratively with the Central Marketing Team.
The role may be based at home but will involve travel within the DACH region to visit customers on a daily basis.
- Minimum 3 years experience as sales within consumer electronics/high tech area
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding/achieving sales targets
- Knowledge & strong contacts within the DACH retail and e-tail environment
- Experience in sport channels is a plus
- Hands-on and team playing attitude to achieve targets together
- Business or relevant degree
- Computer literate – including MS Office suite
- Oral and written ability in German and English
A challenging and exciting position in a dynamic environment
We're always interested in hearing from talented individuals who want to work in the exciting world of GPS navigation.
Send your CV and application letter to